All twenty portraits are done for my accordion book. Now I need to put it together. This has been a fun project which I did not expect to do. It just kind of grew. If I’d planned it I might have chosen other colours and a different size format. I used what I had on hand. So it may be in time that I tackle another of these when I feel so disposed. One perhaps with softer colours, more carefully chosen stones and better photos to start with; I’m happy though with the results.
I mentioned before that I would post before and after pictures from my art journal. Well here is a picture of a watercolour wash in my journal before play: